He purapura i ruia mai i Rangiatea e kore e ngaro
Turuki Health Care is excited to announce that we are the new Service Provider for the Permanent Caregiver Support Service commencing 01 July 2019. Existing clients have been transitioned to Turuki Health Care from the previous provider (Kiistone). Current services will continue to be delivered. If you have any questions about the transition or services being delivered please feel free to contact us.
At Turuki we provide whanau-based health, wellness and social servbices. Our organisation was established in 1995 and is now one of the largest Kaupapa Maori providers in Auckland, offering a comprehensive range of primary health care and social services to around 26,500 people every year. With over 20 years’ experience supporting our diverse and vibrant community we have committed to strong leadership with cultural integrity.
PCSS SERVICE DELIVERY
The PCSS will always be delivered under the umbrella of our core values:
Aroha, Pono, Tika, Truth and honesty in action
To complement our values, we have three Pou Tikanga (pillars reflecting our customs). These Pou comprise a set of principles that support and guide Turuki staff in their work.
- Whānaungatanga – Focused on the nature and quality of relationships.
- Kotahitanga – Working together in unity and utilising collective skills and attributes to support caregivers and the tamariki/rangatahi in their care
- Manaakitanga – He mana to te kupu – te mana-a-kii
Honouring and respecting others, ensuring that any PCSS activity enhances and/or protects the mana of caregivers and tamariki/rangatahi in their care
Our PCSS Team practice will always include
- TAUTOKO – EFFECTIVE SUPPORT
- Promotion and encouragement of effective support mechanisms that are structured and targeted to achieving the wellbeing of caregivers and the tamariki/rangatahi in their care
- TÁTAI – EFFECTIVE DOCUMENTATION
- Clear and transparent documentation of processes and interactions
- ARO MATAWAI – ASSESSMENT AND ONGOING MONITORING
- Assessments and monitoring that is informed by caregivers and supports the partnership between PCSS and caregivers
If you have any concerns or wish to discuss the PCSS you can contact the PCSS Helpline or Vyona Douglas, Manager PCSS at the address or cell phone listed below.
0800 FORPCSS (3677277)
Or contact the PCSS Manager Vyona Douglas email@example.com