As one of three providers in the Kotahitanga Whānau Ora Collective (Kotahitanga), established in 2009, Turuki Health Care helps to bring a range of health and social services to the people of South Auckland.
The other two member providers are Papakura Marae (lead provider) and Te Kaha o Te Rangatahi.
The aim of the Kotahitanga is to ensure whānau are:
- Mana Motuhake – Economically Secure
- Mana Whānau – Connected, Engaged and Entrepreneurial
- Mana Ora – Healthy and Safe
- Mana Rangatira – Knowledgeable and Skilled
- Mana Tangata – Culturally Confident
Turuki delivers Family Start services within South Auckland through the Collective.