What matters to you is important to us.
We welcome your feedback as it helps us improve our services.
If you have a concern about our services or the care of whanau, we encourage you to discuss these with a staff member. Many problems can be resolved quickly by talking things over.
If you have been impressed by the care that you or someone you know has received, please let us know.
Equally, we welcome comments on how we might improve our services. If you have any comments, please let us know.
You have several options for making contact with us if you have any complaints, compliments or feedback about our services or staff at Turuki:
- ask a staff member for the ‘Feedback form’ – available in all clinic reception areas. Complete the form and post in our feedback box at reception.
- Phone our call Hub 09 275 5788 and ask for the Complaints Officer
Or email us:
What we will do
- Complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days.
- We will endeavour to investigate your complaint within 20 working days from the date of acknowledgement. You will be informed if this takes longer.
- Complaints are treated confidentially and will not adversely affect the care you receive.
- Compliments and comments will be passed on to the appropriate manager.
- Helpful links to assist in making a complaint
If you require independent support to assist you during the complaints process, you may wish to use any of the free services below:
- Health and Disability Advocacy: Free Phone: 0800 55 50 50 or Fax: 0800 2787 7678 or email: email@example.com
- Health and Disability Commissioner: Free Phone: 0800 11 22 33 or website: http://www.hdc.org.nz