Tupuranga Ake is a free programme that supports whanau accessing Early Childhood Education. This is for parents/guardians with tamariki aged 3 to 5 years old that are not currently enrolled in ECE.CLICK HERE to SUBMIT your interest in this servce
We support whanau through developing Early Learning Plans which provide support for learning at home, joining an Early Childhood Education service and transitioning into Primary School.
· Tamariki are aged between 3 and 5 years of age.
· Are not currently enrolled in ECE or school.
· Whanau who live within, Mangere, Manurewa, Papatoetoe, Otara and Otahuhu.
If you do not live within these areas we may be able to connect you with other services that can support your whanau.
· Tamariki must be a New Zealand resident
If you meet our criteria we would love to hear from you.CLICK HERE to SUBMIT your interest in this servce
- Family Start
- B4Baby Breastfeeding
- Mana Tiaki Navigators
- Intensive Teen Parenting
- Antenatal Wanaga
- School Based Health Team
- Poipoi te Mokopuna
- Smoking Cessation
- Mama & Pepi Support Services
- Primary Health Care
- Te Ira