Medical clinic appointments
Mangere clinic: call 09 275 5788
Panmure clinic: call 09 570 8643
Need a doctor?
Turuki Health Care has medical centres in Mangere and Panmure.
- We provide walk-in and booked appointments depending on your medical needs.
- You can access a range of comprehensive community health, GP and nurse specialty clinics structured and delivered to meet the needs of our community.
- We have GPs fluent in Te Reo Maori at both clinics and we have team members who speak Tongan, Burmese, Niuean, Samoan, French and Cantonese.
- Our fees are kept as affordable as possible. (Click here for our current fees.)
Some of our medical services include…
- Onsite pharmacy (Mangere only).
- Doctor and nurse consultations.
- Minor surgery e.g. mole removals.
- ACC and maternity consultations.
- Tubal ligation referrals.
- Jardelle insertion/contraception.
- Tongue tie procedures.
- A range of other general medical services.
We offer disease management programmes to eligible enrolled patients with the following conditions:
- cardio-vascular disease
- congestive heart failure
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- multiple chronic conditions.
Contact details for both our clinics are at the bottom of this page
Please note we cannot take bookings for medical appointments on this website, so please call us to make an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you!