3 day Series 3 Romiromi Wānanga – In-Person (Manukau) and Online Zoom
Prerequisite: Completed our 1-day foundational and 2 day wānanga series
Cost: $400+gst Please note this is a 3-day workshop
- You will need to wear comfortable clothing
In our wananga we will cover the following:
- We will learn and break down another takutaku – in the process of shifting and healing our own energies and frequencies…
- Haemata – pressure points – we will go deeper into the bodywork and the next series of haemata
- We will go deeper into working within the whatumanawa – this will be practical application and is at the heart of all that we do and don’t do
- We will learn another waiata
In this safe and sacred space we will dive deep into learning about the realms of the atua, whakapapa of energy and vibration, holistic wellbeing, waiata and takutaku. We will learn traditional tools and knowledge of our ancestors to help us navigate our way through this modern world.
Our facilitator is Hera Cotter.
Ko Taratara te maunga
Ko Mangawhero te awa
Ko Whangaroa te Moana
Ko Te Aroha te Marae
Ko Maumahara te wharenui
Ko Turikatuku tōku tupuna
Ko Ngati Kahu ki Whangaroa tōku hapu
Ko Nga Puhi tōku iwi
Ko Hera Rose Cotter tōku ingoa
Hera is driven to create change in our world through sharing the healing and knowledge shared with her – thereby empowering others to heal themselves and those around them.
She trained for many years, under the guidance of Ruatau Perez – a student of Papa Hohepa Delamare – a highly renowned internationally respected Tohunga – to practice the art of romiromi/mirimiri and also to hold space for healing. Be it working with groups in wānanga or one-on-one.
They traveled around the motu over the years of her training. Sharing wānanga from Otangaroa in the far north, Hastings – all the way down to Te Wai Pounamu, Australia and Europe.
Raised within the teachings of Sufism which showed the truths contained within all indigenous and esoteric teachings of the world and to understand the dualities present in everything.